1. Why should I join Team 91?
Team 91 was started with one thing in mind. To provide an unparalleled level of teaching, that which is not seen in travel most organizations. Now in our tenth year, our coaches are among some of the best in the game today! They include countless college All-American players as well as college and HS coaches. Some of the things that separate Team 91 from other travel teams:
• Hybrid Training by the Team 91 Directors for all offensive and defensive players, as well as special training for goalkeepers.
• Access to some of the most competitive and exclusive tournaments in the nation.
• The most giveaways and freshest gear around!
2. How will I know if I made a team?
Team rosters will be posted by tryout jersey numbers within 48 hours of the end of tryouts. If your number does not appear on any of the rosters, it does not mean that you will not make a team. Invitations will be ongoing until the team rosters are full.
3. How do I secure my spot on Team 91?
Once posted, we ask that players register online to secure their spot. We will begin fall practices within two weeks of the end of tryouts. All registrations are done online.
4. What is the Team 91 Refund Policy?
Once a player commits to playing for Team 91 after tryouts, that spot is theirs. To receive a refund, another player must fill that spot before a refund is issued. Visit girls.team91lacrosse.com for the full refund policy.
5. Fall Program
If teams participate in the Fall program, there will be an additional Fall fee. Fall Program Fee Includes: Practices, coaches & admin fees, and per event fees.
6. How do i contact Team 91?
You can call us at 631.423.4170 or you can reach us at email@example.com.
7. What does my yearly tuition cover?
As a member of Team 91, your team tuition will include all of the following:
2nd - 3rd Grade (2027- 2026): $495.00