03/16/2017 3:22 PM
Featured Player of the Week
Catch Up with 2022 Orange Midfielder,
Player Name: Samantha Ednie
91 Team & Grad Year: 2022 Orange
High School/ Town Team: Connetquot
1. Who is hero? Why?
My mom because she is always working her hardest to make me happy and is there for me whenever I need her.
2. When did you first pick up a lacrosse stick?
9 years old
3. How did you discover lacrosse?
My dad suggested I join
4. What is the funniest thing that happened to you playing lacrosse?
I was playing with my Connetquot team a few summers ago and I had the ball behind the net. I decided to roll my defender to the outside and I shot as hard as I could. I then picked up my head hoping it went in but all I saw was it flying right back at me and instead of moving out of the way I stood there and just let it hit me.
5. What is your most treasured possession?
6. What is your favorite state to play lacrosse?
7. What is your favorite season to play lacrosse in? Why?
Probably the spring because it's not too hot and not too cold but the down side is it's usually rainy.
8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Women's college lacrosse
9. What is your favorite movie?
10. What is your favorite part about playing lacrosse? Why?
The draw because I like to start the game off with and bang and it pumps up my team when I win.
11. Who is your favorite team to play against?
12. What is your favorite emoji?
13. Who is your favorite lacrosse team to watch? Why?
Stony Brook Seawolves Women's Lacrosse because the girls are always adding exciting components to the game. When they play they are connected in a way that they always know what each other will do on the field and they are always supporting each other even when the play didn't go as planned.
14. Does a straw have one hole or two?
one beacsue the hole extends to the other side.
15. What is your favorite trick shot?
BTB or Around the world
16. What do you want to be when you grow up?
17. In your opinion, who is the best lacrosse player you know?
Courtney Murphy because no matter what she can always get the ball in the net and when she can't she doesn't give up trying.
18. What is your favorite lacrosse tournament to play in?
Lax Blast because it is close to home and I don't have to get up as early as other tournaments that are further away.
19. What is your favorite Holiday? Why?
Christmas because my mom makes the best food.