03/16/2017 3:22 PM
Featured Player of the Week
Catch Up with 2022 Orange Attacker,
Anita Di Bari
Player Name: Anita Di Bari
91 Team & Grad Year: 2022 Orange
High School/ Town Team: West Islip
1. Who is your all-time favorite athlete?
2. What is your earliest memory of playing lacrosse?
My earliest memory playing lacrosse is in my school gym in first grade
3. What is your most treasured possession?
My dog because he loves me unconditionally
4. What is your favorite part of playing lacrosse? Why?
My favorite part of playing lacrosse is being able to dodge a defender and having an open shot on net.
5. What is your favorite food?
6. What is your favorite song?
Mama by Jonas Blue
7. What is your favorite emoji? Why?
I like the octopus because it's really cute.
8. Who is your hero? Why?
My Dad because he works really hard to give me the things I need and he always pushes me to be my best.
9. Is a hotdog a sandwich? Why or why not?
No because a hot dog is its own food group.
10. What was the last gift that you received? Last gift that you gave?
The last gift I received was a necklace and the last gift I gave was a watch.
11. What is your favorite lacrosse tournament to go to? Why?
Hofstra because you get to play on a college field.
12. What is the funniest thing that happened to you while playing lacrosse?
I fell running up a hill in practice.
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Possibly a real estate developer.
14. If you could invite 2 famous people to dinner with your family who would it be?
Even though she isn’t famous my grandma because I never got the chance to meet her and Ivanka Trump
15. Who is the smartest person you know? Why?
My Dad because he has knowledge about a lot of different things and uses common sense to solve any issues he faces
16. What is your favorite TV show?
17. Favorite sport to watch on TV?
College Lacrosse and Football
18. What is your favorite school subject?
Science and math
19. What is your favorite movie?
20. What is your favorite Holiday? Why?
Christmas because my entire family gets together and I like giving gifts to other people