FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. WHY PLAY TEAM 91?
Team 91 was started with one thing in mind. To provide an unparalleled level of teaching, that which is not seen in travel most organizations. Now in our tenth year, our coaches are among some of the best in the game today! They include countless college All-American players as well as college and HS coaches. Some of the things that separate Team 91 from other travel teams:
• Hybrid Training by the Team 91 Directors for all offensive and defensive players, as well as special training for goalkeepers.
• Access to some of the most competitive and exclusive tournaments in the nation.
• The most giveaways and freshest gear around!
2. HOW DO I KNOW IF I MADE THE TEAM?
Team rosters will be posted by tryout jersey numbers within 48 hours of the end of tryouts. If your number does not appear on any of the rosters, it does not mean that you will not make a team. Invitations will be ongoing until the team rosters are full.
3. HOW DO I SECURE MY SPOT ON TEAM 91?
- Option 1 - Upon accepting their spot, players will make their deposit payment. Player's credit card will be charged in seven (7) equal installments monthly ending at the uniform + equipment handout in spring.
- Option 2 - Upon accepting their spot, players will make their deposit payment. Player's credit card will be charged in three (3) equal bi-monthly payments ending at the uniform + equipment handout in spring.
- Option 3 - Upon accepting their spot, players will make a full annual tuition payment.
4. WHAT IS THE TEAM 91 REFUND POLICY?
Once a player commits to playing for Team 91 after tryouts, that spot is theirs. Player is committing to the full-year program as well as annual tuition. To receive a refund, prorated or otherwise, another player must fill that player's roster position. If the player misses time because of an injury, a doctor's note must be supplied for any refund consideration. It is a requirement for registration to waive rights to refunds for any reason.
5. HOW DO I CONTACT TEAM 91?
You can call us at 631.423.4170 or you can reach us at email@example.com.