FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. WHY PLAY TEAM 91?
Team 91 strives to bring an unparalleled level of teaching, instruction and development to girls’ lacrosse. Led by National Director of Development and former North Carolina All-American Sammy Jo Tracy, we have a young, energetic, passionate group of coaches who are dedicated to empowering our girls and making them the best lacrosse players that they can be.
Our teams play in the most competitive and exclusive tournaments in the nation. We firmly believe that our girls get better when they have to play against the best competition that the game has to offer. We strive to turn our girls into the best players possible, and as a result, want them to be exposed to the most college coaches, toughest competition and best training methods.
Team 91 is proud to partner with New Balance and Brine for all of its gear needs. That means we’ll always have the latest and greatest gear for our girls to rock, and they’re able to look their best while playing their best.
2. HOW DO I KNOW IF I MADE THE TEAM?
Team rosters will be posted by tryout jersey numbers within 48 hours of the end of tryouts. If your number does not appear on any of the rosters, it does not mean that you will not make a team. Invitations will be ongoing until the team rosters are full.
3. HOW DO I SECURE MY SPOT ON TEAM 91 Bandits?
Once posted, we ask that players register online to secure their spot. We will begin fall practices within two weeks of the end of tryouts. All registrations are done online. Players will have three payment options upon accepting their spot.
- Option 1 – Upon accepting their spot, players will make their deposit payment. Player’s credit card will be charged in seven (7) equal installments monthly ending at the uniform + equipment handout in spring.
- Option 2 – Upon accepting their spot, players will make their deposit payment. Player’s credit card will be charged in three (3) equal bi-monthly payments ending at the uniform + equipment handout in spring.
- Option 3 – Upon accepting their spot, players will make a full annual tuition payment.
4. WHAT IS THE TEAM 91 Bandits REFUND POLICY?
Once a player commits to playing for Team 91 Bandits after tryouts, that spot is theirs. Player is committing to the full-year program as well as annual tuition. To receive a refund, prorated or otherwise, another player must fill that player’s roster position. If the player misses time because of an injury, a doctor’s note must be supplied for any refund consideration. It is a requirement for registration to waive rights to refunds for any reason.
5. HOW DO I CONTACT TEAM 91 Bandits?
You can call us at 631.423.4170 or you can reach us at email@example.com.